- Please note that opening hours may be subject to change, please call us to book an appointment or to arrange collection of medication or food.
Our Ashburton surgery is an RCVS accredited Core Standards Practice, welcoming dogs, cats, birds, exotics, poultry and small mammals.
Facilities and services
- Victoria Goss MA VetMB MRCVS
- Ross Porter BVM BVS MRCVS
- Lauren Jennings BVSc MRCVS
- Vicky Fairs MA VetMB MRCVS
19 West Street
Telephone: 01364 652376
Monday to Friday: 9am – 6pm
In the event of an emergency out of hours, please call our Totnes surgery on 01803 862142.
Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 11.30am – 12.30pm and 3pm – 5.15pm
Tuesday and Thursday: 3pm – 5.15pm
Consultation by appointment only.
Our Ashburton surgery serves the following local areas:
Buckfast, Broadpark, Caton, Pear Tree, Coombe, Bellever, Holne, Higher Dean, Poundsgate, Dean Prior, Ashburton Down, Buckfastleigh, Widecombe-in-The-moor, Higher Coombe, Landscove, Dolbeare, Haytor, Ponsworthy, Holne Cross, Scorriton, Buckland-in-The-moor, Deancombe, Sigford, Woodland, Postbridge, Dartmeet, Ashburton, Alston Cross, Princetown, Ausewell, Harbourneford, Hexworthy, Ilsington, Lower Dean and Bickington.