- Please note that opening hours may be subject to change, please call us to book an appointment or to arrange collection of medication or food.
Our Totnes hospital is an RCVS accredited Small Animal Veterinary Hospital, welcoming dogs, cats, birds, exotics, poultry and small mammals.
Facilities and services
- Client car park.
- Public disabled access.
- Healthy Pet Club.
- Nurse clinics.
- Pet insurance.
- Pet passports.
- Repeat prescriptions.
- Catherine Bashford BVSc MRCVS
- Sophia Culverwell BVetMed MRCVS CertOphthal
- Victoria Goss MA VetMB MRCVS
- Ross Porter BVM BVS MRCVS
- Vicky Fairs MA VetMB MRCVS
- Lucy Gutierrez DVM MRCVS
- Lauren Jennings BVSc MRCVS
- Claire Harrigan BVMS BSc MRCVS
- Yi Xian Ng BVetMed MRCVS
- Mel Shilston BA VetMB CertAVP MRCVS
Telephone: 01803 862142
Monday to Friday: 8.30am – 6pm
Saturday: 9am – 5pm
In the event of an emergency out of hours, please call our Totnes surgery on 01803 862142.
Monday to Friday: 9am – 11am and 3.30pm – 6pm
Saturday: 10am – 12.30pm and 2pm – 4.30pm
Consultation by appointment only.
Our Totnes surgery serves the following local areas:
Diptford, Brooking, Staple, Ashprington, Tuckenhay, Higher Week, Harbertonford, Dartington, Dartington Hall, Stoke Gabriel, Deancombe, Blackawton, Totnes, Littlehempston, Berry Pomeroy, Longcombe, Washbourne, Aish, Broadhempston, Staverton, Cornworthy, Higher Dean, Week, Tigley, Lower Dean, Dean Prior, Rattery, Allaleigh, Harberton, Moreleigh and Halwell.